I've completed my 5th A-Z Pokemon art collection. Thanks to everyone who suggested ideas for me.
Here’s a simple slideshow video with the pictures if you want to watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTXJ5Y…
Please help me come up with more concepts for the next batch
From the list below you can suggest an idea concept for that Pokémon.
There are some rules though:
1. No anthros
2. No Naughty stuff (like humping each other lol) Or too Violent. Well basically, nothing really offensive.
3. If the Pokemon has more than one form (Like Landorus or Unfezant) they both must appear in the picture.
4. If more than one of the same Pokemon is in the picture one of them must be a shiny. Only the named Pokemon can be in the picture so no vs battles (not yet anyway) with different species of pokemon in the same picture.
5. The Pokemon must be the focus of the picture (like Pokemon card art), so no humans or your own characters. Humans can only appear if they are not focused on. I'll only allow certain cameos (crossovers) or brands if it calls for it.
7. No story/comic strips unless they are simple and up to 3 or 4 panels long.
8. All A-Z pokemon must be done in the A-Z order.
9. If the Pokemon is performing a move it must be a move it can do.
10. Have fun! Make your idea sound interesting. An Eevee just standing in front of a blank white background isn't very eye catching. I particularly like scenes like when the Pokemon is in its own environment or doing something cute/funny. But I also like more simple "chibi" style pictures too, so go crazy!
So that's it. Write your suggestions down. If any of you have 2 ideas for the same Pokemon, I'll have to go with the one I like best or somehow mix the two ideas together. Just because you offer a suggestion doesn't mean I'll use it. If I'm so-so on your idea I may tweak it. If I like your idea I'll write back to you to confirm that I will use that concept and give credit too. If a Pokemon doesn't have a suggested concept by the time I start drawing I will just use my own concept and I can't change it midway through.
These may take me a while to do but I'll try and get them done as best I can.
The Pokemon that have an icon next to them have already got an idea for their concept. (Sorry I took sooo many again!)
Here's the list to choose from this time: