This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
I've completed my 6th A-Z Pokemon art collection. Thanks to everyone who suggested ideas for me.
Here’s a simple slideshow video with the pictures if you want to watch:
Please help me come up with more concepts for the next batch
From the list below you can suggest an idea concept for that Pokémon.
There are some rules though:
1. No anthros
2. No Naughty stuff (sexual/violent/offensive)
3. If the Pokemon has more than one form, they should all be in the picture (like Keldeo, Unfezant, etc.) This doesn't include megas.
4. If more than one of the same Pokemon is in the picture, one of them must be a shiny. Only the named Pokemon can be in the picture so no vs battles (not yet anyway) with different species of pokemon in the same picture.
5. The Pokemon must be the focus of the picture (like Pokemon card art), so no humans or your own characters. Humans can only appear if they are not focused on. I'll only allow certain cameos (crossovers) or brands if it calls for it.
7. No story/comic strips unless they are simple and up to 3 or 4 panels long.
8. All A-Z pokemon must be done in the A-Z order.
9. If the Pokemon is performing a move it must be a move it can do.
10. Have fun! Make your idea sound interesting
So that's it. Write your suggestions down. If any of you have 2 ideas for the same Pokemon, I'll have to go with the one I like best or somehow mix the two ideas together. Just because you offer a suggestion doesn't mean I'll use it. If I'm so-so on your idea I may tweak it. If I like your idea I'll write back to you to confirm that I will use that concept and give credit too. If a Pokemon doesn't have a suggested concept by the time I start drawing I will just use my own concept and I can't change it midway through.
These may take me a while to do but I'll try and get them done as best I can.
The Pokemon that have an icon next to them have already got an idea for their concept. (Sorry I took some )